SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, October 10, 2009

KIDS

Why is it that every 2 yr old wants to writ on themselves? I oldest did it once with permanent marker. She colored my walls along with her whole body. I did learn that all permanent markers should be put up. Twelve years later.....here I am again...I have a wall writer. Luckily they are washable markers this time. But every time I turn around she is covered in art paint, ink marker or crayon. I put the stuff up....she finds the chair to pull up to my cupboard to get the stuff down. NOBODY told me she would be this creative when she wanted something. Oh well you live and learn. Well and realize that there is a good chance that a 2 year old has out witted you. I think I can live with that....well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment