SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Adding up the savings.

I sat down today and started adding up my receipt savings. I saved in one month about $350.00. How great is that! I also sat down with my family so we could go over chores. We decided this year that we would each decide what chores we were going to do and stick to them. I also started a budget. I found out that in three months I will be losing my job to downsizing. So saving is going to be extremely important until I am able to find a new job. I am thinking about getting together with friends for a coupon trade. This way we can al benefit. I am also going to buy in bulk this year so that a group of us can go in together to save money. I will be making more meals this year and trying to go back to organic. We are already planning our garden so that we can get the most out of it. I will be canning a lot this year so that I can have lots of organic veggies!!! So to everyone, send any ideas you have and we can save money together.

No comments:

Post a Comment