SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ways to Make it when the world seems against you.

I know that sounds harsh but it is more of a ha ha vs. being serious. I am a working mother and stay pretty busy. I am always looking for ways to make life a little easier so I thought I would share some ideas.

1. Plan your meals out for the week on sunday so that you can shop if needed.

2. Make meals ahead of time and then freeze them. This is great when the kids are really active in sports!

3. Break up cleaning. Clean only one or two rooms a day. Then next day do another one. This keeps the house clean without going crazy.

4. Make homemade laundry soap. It is cheaper and lasts longer. You can add natural oils to have a touch of lavender or whatever you like.

5. By a wipeboard! Great way to leave a note, write down things you need or even put a schedule on. I like to put up the family chore list so everyone knows what they need to do.

6. When needed, don't be afraid to ask friends for help. A true friend will be there to help because they know that you would do the same for them.

7. And last but not least....take time to breathe and to count the wonderful blessings you have in life. I may not be rich in terms of money but I am in terms of family and friends.

1 comment: