SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting ready for summer!

Well as I watch, I am starting to see signs of spring. Yes I know, I sound crazy but I feel it in my bones! So what does that mean to me? Well now I start getting my plants ready. I start my seedlings so they are ready for planting, plan out my garden and well get the compost ready! I compost all year long so that I have great soil for my garden. But this year we are also going to cut back the apple trees so that we can get more yeild. I want to be able to get more fruit so I can uh can. LOL I mean make applesauce and can it. I also have pear trees and grapes. So what would you plant in your garden and why? I would love to have recipes that go with the foods you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment