SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sharing is a reward.

Checking out at my local Meijers today I ran into an old friend. I haven't seen her since high school. It was great being able to catch up and we realized that one of her family members is a teacher helper in my daughters class. All I hear about form my daughter is how great she is!! lol As we started talking, we started to exchange ideas on where to get great produce. I then told her that she is welcome to come and get some of my apples to can. Now I am thinking that maybe i could give her a lot of apples in exchange having her can some for me also. I think that this is a great idea for those who are not sure how to can but have the fruit. So I am asking everyone out there to do this one thing~ this week share with a friend or neighbor. If you can shovel a driveway in exchange for a can of fruit or veggies you need then all works out great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment