SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Savings!

Well I thought that I would go ahead and start posting my savings so that friends and family can see how well I am doing!

Ok well here are some great deals at Walgreen's!

Dove Men's body wash is $5.99 then you get $5.99 in R.R
If you have the Dove coupon it was at Meijers (hehe) it is for $1.00 off when you buy one Dove Men's body was h and 6pk bar face soap. They run about $3-$4.

Next, Shick Titanium is on sale for 8.99 plus I have a coupon for a rufund up to 11.99 so it makes the razor free. Then you get $3.00 back in R.R.

Hall's are on sale for .99 cents then I have a coupon for $1.00 off 2 bags. This makes them .50cents a bag!

Shick quattro razors are on sale for $5.99 - $1.99 walgreens coupon= $4.99
Then use the $3.00 off 1 coupon that came in the S.S. to make the razors only 1.99

Kotex pads and tampons are 2 for $6. Then you get back $3.00 in R.R for a price of 2 for $3.00. I then have a coupon for $2.00 off when you buy 2. This makes them a $1 for 2!!!

I also will break up this order so that I can use my R.R (or you can hols on to them for bigger purchases). You cannot get cash back so make sure your order uses all the R.R.

Ok so now to explain some of the lingo!!

R.R. means register rewards. It is a coupon you will get bck that is good for your next purchase.
S.S means smart savers coupons
R.P is red plum coupons
P&G is Procter and Gamble

Make sure to check back tomorrow for deals dealing with groceries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment